Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Fact

Bees will create a nest anywhere. So in the future, if your car mirror stops working, don't just go grabbing for it to correct it. That might be your first instinct, I know it was mine, but think of the bees. They lurk in the shadows waiting for their moment to pounce. Who cares if it's an idiotic place for them to live, perhaps they enjoy a little speed. They're the daredevils of insects!

You really never will be more scared then when you reach out and a flood of them come storming out pissed that you disturbed them. Take it from me, just live with a broken mirror. You don't need to see what's behind you anyway, for all you know there are more bees.

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." -- Kevin James

No comments: