Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wonder Boy

I have the most adorable nephew. I know that people say that and we all roll our eyes because everyone says this. But believe me it's true. He's almost 2 and is quite possibly the cutest child I've ever seen. He's actually just always so sunny, happy, and more surprisingly clean!

I've decided he's going to be an engineer. I know I'm supposed to allow him to decide such things, but I'm selfish. This kid can figure out anything. I've had to ask him how to turn on some of his toys and he gives me this, "oh your so silly look". Well at least I hope that's the look rather than, "My aunt is a total moron".

I was able to tie my visit to my mom with his birthday. I feel it's my duty to spoil him rotten, which to mean means books books and more books. Unfortunately, there are some horrible children's books out there. What are these people thinking? Stringing together incoherent thoughts does not a book make. No thank you, I'll be buying him the classics. So look out world, make way for my duckling!

"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million." -- Walt Streightiff

No comments: